Tuesday, July 5, 2011

2BT

Today, I was in a car accident. My first ever. I wasn't driving but it was scary all the same. It was a pretty bad collision but miraculously, we're all OK. I can't say my life flashed before my eyes but I did think of how easily - and quickly - our lives can be snuffed out. So today, I'm going back to basics with my 3BT.
1) Life. For this one infinitesimal moment in our planet's history, I breathe and am alive.
2) Health. Whatever medical conditions or ailments I've had or still have - and there have been/are a few  - I am relatively healthy. I have my 5 senses, my mental faculties are intact and I can walk. What else is there?

I can't think of a no. 3. I really do feel that Nos. 1 & 2 are the most important and beautiful. Nothing else matters. Not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment