Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New story, chocolate and music

1. I have many guilty pleasures, and reading fanfiction is one of them. Today, I wake early and check in to a favourite site to find a new story. I'm pleasantly surprised that both grammar and spelling are sound. The plot isn't too cliched either. I think I'm going to enjoy reading this story.
2. There's a spare mini-pack of M&Ms left over from an event. Needing something sweet after lunch, I grab the pack and inhale the tiny morsels in 5 minutes.
3. The office is quiet today. People are either on vacation leave, off sick or somewhere else working. Which means I have the room to myself and therefore the license to play whatever music I desire at whatever volume that suits me. Right now, my iPod is blasting N*Sync tunes. Did I mention that boybands are another of my guilty pleasures?

No comments:

Post a Comment