Sunday, May 9, 2010

Troubles & beautiful things

I was going to post some photos of my No. 1 guilty pleasure, but I'm having issues with my camera and my computer. So that particular post will have to wait.

In its place, I thought I'd mention a wonderful blog I came across not too long ago called "3 Beautiful Things". You may already know about it, and love it as much as I do. The whole idea of being thankful for the many little blessings and joys in our daily life is both simple and significant. I totally recommend that you check the blog out. You can find the link in my blog list.

Although the day isn't quite over, these are my 3 beautiful things for today.

1. Rain. Glorious after a week of sizzling heat.
2. Chatting online with a friend who recently got a job (wonder if that makes it two beautiful things?)
3. Having 2 scoops of chocolate ice-cream for dessert. Yum. The diet can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment